Temporary Fencing is a modular, free-standing site securing system to maximize pedestrian safety and asset protection.
The system consists of:
• Fence panel(s)
• Fixing System: fence block(counterweight)
• Bracing components: bolted/clamped brackets, support panel(s) (extra fence panel), support pegs (on request)
• Temporary fencing shall remain erect and stable at all times.
• All relevant safety procedures shall be adopted on-site in accordance with safe work practices or Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) regulations.
• The fence or its foundation counterweights shall be installed with safe material handling in mind.